Welcome to Nicholls Brimble, Solicitors
Nicholls Brimble is a firm of Solicitors specialising in Litigation, Property Law, Divorce, and Wills and Probate, and the successor practice to Nicholas Brimble & Co, established nearly 40 years ago, and Bryan Davies & Co, established some 60 years ago.
We represent private and commercial clients in all types of matters, from complex personal injury and insurance litigation actions and weighty consumer matters, judicial review and regulatory law, across the board to those seeking to draw a will, and commercial and private conveyancing.
Situated just three miles south of Birmingham City Centre in Bearwood, we sit on the borders of the Black Country and Birmingham. Situated on the high street, we are a local firm, representing private and commercial clients both locally and nationally with a corporate outlook, but retaining the personal touch in dealing with our clients needs.
We are expert in the areas of law that we undertake. Each discipline is headed by a senior solicitor. Our team's combined practice covers over a century of legal experience. We pride ourselves on our expertise and service. Each Solicitor has at least 25 years of experience in legal practice. Too often these days, legal offices can sometimes cut costs by offering inexperienced, and often unqualified staff - at Nicholls Brimble, you have the quality and assurance of experience and qualification.
contact : 0121 429 8016, or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our expertise covers:
- Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury claims for Claimant and Defendant including fatal injuries and catastrophic loss
- All manner of litigation including judicial review
- Commercial and General Civil Litigation
- Commercial and Domestic Conveyancing
- Insurance Litigation including Claimant and Defendant major loss
- CICA claims and appeals (injuries sustained through violent assault)
- Educational Law issues (including Governing Bodies and actions against the LEA)
- Product Liability actions
- Professional Negligence
- Commercial and general Litigation
- Regulatory Law, including representation at professional complaint hearings
- Clinical Negligence (medical malpractice)
- Partnership disputes - including professional partnership disputes (Solicitors, Accountants etc)
- Contractual disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Contested Wills
- Wills and Probate
- Compromise Agreements
Please feel free to contact us on 0121 429 8016, or by email: email@example.com
Nicholls Brimble Solicitors
409 / 427 Bearwood Road, Bearwood, West Midlands, B66 4DF. Dx: 22562 Smethwick
VAT Registration Number: 989 8279 22
Partners: Rupert Griffiths BA, MBA, Paul Nicholls LLB(Hons) ACIArb
Consultants: Nicholas Brimble LLB, Philip Davies
Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales. The Solicitors Code of Conduct can be viewed at: http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page
SRA Registration Number 535829